Friday, March 25, 2011

Technical Difficulties

Okay, folks, I'm suffering what I hope are temporary technical difficulties with the net, so access is going to be through libraries and possibly internet cafes, and thus confined to business hours.

I am still capable of providing readings by email: I will need your name, an assessment of your issue or issues so that I don't waste my time and your money reading Tarot to uncover them, and your express permission to read for you. Use the button below to pay for your reading, and contact me at the same time with these details, and I will do your reading within three working-days. This is NOT an hourly rate: full readings may take me up to several hours to complete, analyse and type up into an email. Overview readings will focus on just the one issue and will be less in-depth, but previous clients have found they give enough detail for them to make the best possible decisions in their situations.

As of the end of March, I will no longer be donating everything earnt this way to the Disaster Relief Fund, but I will be donating a percentage of every reading depending on my overall earnings.




Reading Options




For residents and visitors to the Central Coast of NSW, I will still be providing my Quit Smoking for life program in the privacy of your own homes (or hotel rooms) and at your own convenience. Email me for my business phone number, and I will get back to you when I next check into a library or internet cafe to check my emails.

The sooner I get busy, the sooner I can help you manage the situations you find yourselves in.

No comments:

Post a Comment